The Journal of Fine Arts: Architecture and Urban Planning is a double-blind peer-reviewed, open access quarterly journal that covers topics and areas such as Architecture, Architectural Technology, Interior Design, Construction Management, Landscape design, Energy and buildings, Renovation and restoration of Buildings, Architectural studies of Iran and the world, Islamic Architecture, Urban Planning, Urban Design, Regional Planning, and Urban Management. Accepted papers often reflect critical and comparative analysis. The target audience includes academicians, art educators, students, and artistic and performing communities at large. Submitted papers will be published after peer review and upon the approval of the editorial board. The Journal of Fine Arts was originally published in 1995 to cover all aspects of art and was divided into three journals in 2009, with the Journal of Fine Arts: Performing Arts and Music focusing on performing arts and music. Researchers may visit the site directly to register, submit, and set up their papers based on author's guidelines. This journal is known as "Honar-Ha-ye-Ziba: Memari va Shahrsazi" in the Persian language.
About the Journal:
• Journal Title: Journal of Fine Arts: Architecture and Urban Planning
• Country of Publication: Iran, Tehran.
• Publisher: University of Tehran, College of Fine Arts
• Subject Area: Architecture and Urban Planning covers the following Topics and areas: Architecture, Architectural Technology, Interior Design, Construction Management, Landscape design, Energy and buildings, Renovation and restoration of Buildings, Architectural studies of Iran and the world, Islamic Architecture, Urban Planning, Urban Design, Regional Planning, Urban Management.
• Format: Print and Online
• Print ISSN: 2228-6020
• Online ISSN: 2676-4318
• Frequency: Quarterly
• Language: Persian, including extended English abstracts and bibliographies
• Open Access: Yes, free access to articles
• Article types: Research and review papers
• Primary Review: 10 days, approximately
• Peer Review Policy: Double-blind peer-review
• Average refereeing time: 9 weeks
• Acceptance percentage: 20%
• Article Processing Charges: No
• Citation Style: The APA referencing style
• Website: https://jfaup.ut.ac.ir/?lang=en
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Tel: +98-2161112930
• Indexing & Abstracting: EBSCO, E-LIS Eprints, SID, Noormags, Magiran, Iran Journals, Google Scholar, Academia, Linkedin, Researchgate, etc.
• COPE: Journal of Fine Arts: Architecture and Urban Planning follows the policies and guidelines of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and abides by its Code of Conduct in dealing with potential cases of misconduct.
• Copyright: Authors retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
• Type of License: CC BY-NC - Creative Commons.
• Required files to be uploaded: Five essential files must be submitted through the manuscript submission system: 1. the main file of the manuscript (without the names of the authors), 2. Title page in the mentioned format, 3. Authorship form (must include the title of the article and the name and surname of all authors and be signed by all authors), 4. Conflicts of Interest form (must be signed by the Corresponding Author and uploaded with the article file), and 5. Cover letter.
• Journal Address: College of Fine Arts, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran.
. Tel/Fax: +98-2166415282